XM radio to the power of MacOS X.
MacXM is obsolete. Apple has deprecated support for the Java/Cocoa object bridge, and because of that, MacXM won't get any further updates.
You should switch over to using JXM instead.
New users, start here
Download the latest version (1.33)
The SourceForge project page
Thanks very much to everyone who has contributed to the development of MacXM.
Also, in no particular order:
- My wife Scarlet for putting up with my weekly obsessions
- The Perl XM PCR project, who reverse engineered the protocol in the first place
- The helpful folks at the Second String project for their fuzzy-logic string matching classes
- Dave Pound for help with figuring out AppleScript
- The Mixer for the cool brushed metal icon